Eggless blueberry muffins are great for healthy breakfast or a snack.
Approx. 12 muffins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups ( I used 1 cup whole wheat flour + 1 cup all purpose flour)
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 4 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Melted butter – 3 tbsp
- Fresh or frozen blueberries – 1 cup
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in milk and melted butter slowly . Fold in blueberries.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.