Eggless blueberry muffins are great for healthy breakfast or a snack.
Approx. 12 muffins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups ( I used 1 cup whole wheat flour + 1 cup all purpose flour)
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 4 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Melted butter – 3 tbsp
- Fresh or frozen blueberries – 1 cup
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in milk and melted butter slowly . Fold in blueberries.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Eggless banana walnut muffins
This is a classic recipe for making eggless banana walnut muffins. You can substitute walnuts with any nut of your choice for this recipe.
- Ripe bananas – 3
- Sugar – 3/4 cups
- All purpose flour – 1.5 cups
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Melted butter – 1/3 cup
- Flax seed powder -1 tbsp + 3 tbsp water
- Walnuts – 1/2 cup coarsely chopped
- Brown sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mash bananas and keep side.
- In a small bowl, add flex seed powder with 3 tbsp water. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, sift all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add mashed bananas, flex mixture, sugar, vanilla extract, chopped nuts, salt and melted butter. Mix well.
- Line the muffin pan with paper muffin cups. Pour the above mixture in each cup. Sprinkle brown sugar on each muffin top. It gives crunch and beautiful brown color to muffins. Bake for 25 minutes or till done.
Serve banana walnut muffins warm or at room temperature for breakfast.