Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: Nil
Serving size: 6
- Ripe Mango – 1 peeled, seeded and chopped
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Sweet onion – 1/2 chopped
- Fresh cilantro – 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Fresh green chili – 1 finely chopped (Optional)
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 pinch
- Chaat masala – 1 pinch
- Salt as per taste
Combine all the above ingredients in a large bowl. Mix it well till all the flavors combine. Refrigerate it or leave it at room temperature for half an hour before serving.
Serve fresh and tangy mango salsa with your favorite chips. Enjoy!