Chocolate with nuts is a classic combination. This homemade fudge is hard to resist. Enjoy this easy to follow, simple recipe for Chocolate lovers.
- Semisweet chocolate chips – 2 cups (12 ounces)
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 tsp
- Roasted chopped Almonds – 1/2 cup
- Melt chocolate over double boiler.
- Add cream and stir in sugar. Keep stirring until it becomes smooth.
- Add butter, vanilla extract and stir to blend well. Stir in Chopped almonds. Mix well.
- Butter a smooth plate. Pour the chocolate mix into the plate and refrigerate for couple of hours.
- Cut into desired shapes. Store between parchment paper to avoid sticking.