Here is an easy no-stove pasta recipe. It can be prepared before hand. And you are sure to impress the guests!
Approx. 6 servings
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 4 cups
- Ricotta cheese – 1 (15 ounce) container
- Frozen chopped spinach – 1 (10 ounce) package thawed and drained
- Jumbo pasta shells – 1 (12 ounce) package cooked and drained
- Pasta sauce – 1 (28 ounce) jar
- Salt as per taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1 tsp
- Cook jumbo pasta shells as directed on the package. Do not overcook them. Keep them al dente.
- Preheat oven at 370 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease it.
- Apply a layer of pasta sauce in the cookie sheet.
- Arrange stuffed shells on the layer of pasta sauce. Pour remaining pasta sauce over the shells. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover the sheet. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on the stuffed pasta shells and bake it uncovered for another 5 minutes, till the cheese melts and turns golden and crusty.
Enjoy warm Stuffed jumbo pasta shells with your favorite salad on the side.