Serving healthy breakfast isn’t that hard. This easy recipe calls for what you mostly have in your refrigerator and pantry. And yes it requires no cooking skills :-).
Approx. 4 servings
- Organic vanilla yogurt – 2 cups
- Fresh strawberries – 10
- Walnut & Pecans – 1/2 cup
- Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal – 2 cups [Or any cereal of your choice]
- Lightly toast walnuts and pecans in a pan. Crush them in small bites. Keep aside. Cut strawberries in quarters and keep aside.
- Take four tall glasses to serve parfaits. Layer each glass with 2 tbsp of vanilla yogurt. Now add 4-5 strawberry pieces, add 2 tbsp of cereal and 1 tbsp of nuts.
- Repeat the same sequence, yogurt, strawberry, cereal and nuts in all four glasses. Garnish with strawberries.
- Serve immediately or for later use, cover these glasses with cellophane wrap and refrigerate.
Enjoy as a yummy and healthy breakfast.