For approx. 5 Servings
Paneer – 1 lb
Bell Pepper (red, green or yellow) – 2
Mushrooms small whole – 20
Pineapple chunks – 2 cups
Sweet onions – 1
Ginger minced – 1 tbsp
garlic minced – 1 tbsp
Green chili paste – 1 tbsp
Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
Thick yogurt – 2 cups
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
Tandoori masala – 1 tbsp
Tandoori food color – 1 pinch
Salt to taste
- Cut paneer into 1 inch by 1 inch cubes. Keep aside. Cut bell peppers and onions in big chunks.
- To prepare marinade, add all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Now add all the cut vegetables and paneer to the marinade. Gently mix well.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for couple of hours.
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 5 minutes. Take them out and wipe them. Keep aside. Or you can use metal skewers without soaking them in the water.
- Preheat oven on 375 degrees.
- Arrange paneer pieces on skewers alternately with bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and pineapple.
- Place the skewers on a grill or wire rack brushed with some oil. Grill for 15 minutes turning once in between.
- Cook till paneer pieces get golden brown on all the sides.
Serve hot with mint cilantro green chutney or Maggie hot and ketchup.