These adorable cups will grab your attention instantly and increase your appetite. They can be filled with any of your favorite fresh vegetables or fruits.
For Lettuce salad cups [4 servings]
Green Lettuce head – 1
English cucumber – 1
Sweet Onions -1
Cilantro – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Lime Juice – 1 tbsp fresh
Chaat Masala – 1 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp
Roasted Cumin seeds – 1 tsp (powdered)
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
- Peel and chop cucumbers in small cubes. Keep aside. .
- Chop sweet onions and tomatoes finely. Clean and chop cilantro finely as well.
- In a salad bowl, add chopped sweet onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and cilantro gently.
- Now add lime juice, chaat masala, freshly grounded black pepper, roasted cumin seed powder, sugar and salt. Mix the salad again.
- Separate the lettuce leaves gently. Take each lettuce and cut them in 3 inch diameter circular discs. Prepare 4 lettuce discs.
- In a paper cup, line the lettuce leaf and fill it with the prepared salad mix. Repeat the process for the remaining 3 cups.
- Arrange all the four salad cups in a serving plate.
Serve fresh with any meal or just as an anytime snack.